ANNUAL AGENDA - 2015 - ART AND CULTURE
ART & CULTURE
|NEWS ABOUT ART AND CULTURE|
- Spring Museum Exhibitions, From Masks to Renoirs (promising exhibitions around USA this spring). Via The New York Times.
- Madrid. Reina Sofía Museum (March 18 - September 14, 2015): "White Fire. The Kunstmuseum Basel Modern Collection".
- Madrid. Prado Museum (March 18 - September 14, 2015): 10 Picassos from the Kunstmuseum Basel.
- London. National Portrait Gallery (12 February - 25 May 2015): "Sargent: Portraits of Artists and Friends".
- Paris. Exhibition in the Grand Palais (25 March 2015 to 13 July 2015): "VELÁZQUEZ".
- Melbourne. National Gallery of Victoria (NGV), 31 Jul 15 – 8 Nov 15. Masterpieces from the Hermitage: The Legacy of Catherine the Great.
- Art Fairs (I): London Art Fair ( 21 - 25 January ) / REALISME ( 15 - 18 January ) / Photo LA ( 15 - 18 January ) / Miami International Art Fair - MIA ( 26 February - 1 March ) / BRAFA ( 24 January - 1 February ) / LA Art Show ( 14 - 18 January ) / Art Palm Beach ( 21 - 25 January ) / Winter Antiques Show ( 23 January - 1 February ) / American International Fine Art Fair ( 3 - 8 February ) / Art Rotterdam ( 5 - 8 February ) / Affordable Art Fair Brussels ( 6 - 9 February ) / The Armory Show ( 5 - 8 March ) / Art Karlsruhe ( 5 - 8 March ) / TEFAF Maastricht ( 13 - 22 March ) / Art Dubai ( 18 - 21 March ) / Art Paris Art Fair ( 26 - 29 March ) / Art Fair Tokyo ( 20 - 22 March ) / Zona Maco México ( 4 - 8 February ) / The Affordable Art Fair ( 25 - 29 March ) / ART COLOGNE ( 16 - 19 April ) / Art Brussels ( 25 - 27 April ) / PULSE New York ( 5 - 8 March ) / Young Art Taipei ( 24 - 26 April ) / Art Basel Hong Kong ( 15 - 17 March ) / New York Photo Festival ( ) / ArteBA ( 4 - 7 June ) / Scope Basel ( 16 - 21 June ) / Art Basel - Basel ( 18 - 21 June ) / Masterpiece London ( 25 June - 1 July ).
- Art Fairs (II): Bienal de Venecia - Arte ( 9 May - 22 November ) / Swab Barcelona ( 1 - 4 October ) /
- More news, exhibitions and links about art and culture through twitter, facebook or delicious (links collected on diigo from time to time), view also the page 2 of this blog. You can also find news and links by subject in the web directory and in the index. Also you can take a look at LOS-ENLACES (the links) - links about design, animation, illustration, photography, science,... - and its profiles on twitter, facebook and delicious (links collected on diigo from time to time).
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - Ukiyo-e Search. Via Lines and Colors.
- Met publication. See: Book titles with full-text online (Via Revista Historia para todos).
- Guggenheim publications.
- SALVADOR DALÍ: Catalogue raisonné of paintings (1910 - 1964). See also: Dalí Theatre-Museum. The Collection.
- The National Museum of Wildlife Art Collection.
- MUSÉE PICASSO PARIS. See also: artworks.
- Google Cultural Institute.
- Artists: William-Adolphe Bouguereau (November 30, 1825 – August 19, 1905). See: wikipedia / bouguereau.org / youtube / artcyclopedia / aut.org / musee-orsay / artrenewal.org.
- Your Paintings.
- Video on YouTube:The Orientalist Art of DAVID ROBERTS. To know more about David Roberts: wikipedia / yourpaintings / artcyclopedia / tate.org.uk / loc.gov / darnleyfineart / books.google.
- Málaga museums: Carmen Thyssen Museum / Centre Pompidou / Museo Picasso Málaga / Collection of Russian Museum / Málaga Centre for Contemporary Art (CAC Málaga) / Picasso Foundation. Casa Natal Museum (Pablo Ruiz Picasso's Birthplace Museum). Other museums.
- ROMÆXHIBIT: Art and Exhibitions in Rome.
- ARTE.it: The Map of Art in Italy.
- Art Newspapers: The Art Newspaper (in English) / Il Giornale dell'Arte (in Italian) / Le Journal des Arts (in French) / The Art Newspaper Russia (in Russian).
- The Eye of Photography (L’Oeil de la Photographie).
- Visit museums: The collection of Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Other museums in Brussels.
- Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Artsy. See artists: Picasso, Kandinsky, Rauschenberg, Max Ernst, Olafur Eliasson. See more. Via Artsy.
OPINIONS AND ARTICLES
- No Detail Goes Unnoticed When Art Is a Click Away. Art Museums Are Increasingly Adding Their Collections Online. Via The New York Times.
- Almost one third of solo shows in US museums go to artists represented by just five galleries. Via The Art Newspaper.
(continue reading more news of Art in the World - Page 2)